Monday 26 February 2018

Watermelon Vomit

I am learning to inform my audience by sharing an entertaining moment.

Have you ever vomited 3 times in a row in one night? Well I have.

One school night I looked in the fridge for some pudding and in front of me was watermelon. I couldn't wait to eat it. It looked delicious, I dipped my spoon into the watermelon took a big clump and put it into my mouth. Spoon after spoon the watermelon went into my mouth, swallowing mouthful after mouthful.

Mmmm that tastes quite weird, oh well I thought to myself I’m hungry. After awhile I suddenly stopped eating the watermelon I had enough of the gross watermelon. This was the moment I figured out that it had been in the fridge for a more than a couple of weeks.

Suddenly I woke up in the middle of the night I felt terrible. On my bed was a mysterious lumpy thing. It was everywhere even on my face and top. It was lumpy, pink and smelly all at the same time. It was watermelon vomit.

Step by step I ran to Mum and Dad dripping the remains of the watermelon. “Mum I vomited all over my bed and myself,” I whispered weakly to my Mum. She heard me and went straight to my room turned on the light and went to my bed, ripping the bedding off my bed and doing a midnight washing load. In the shower I got to clean myself off. Oh the watermelon nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment