Friday 8 February 2019

My First Week Back

 Happy New year everyone.  This year I am In Room 5 and this week we have been doing some pretty cool stuff. First of all the whole school split up it to our houses the houses in our school are Green-Hillary Blue-Blake Yellow-Cowley Red-Shepard.  I am in Hillary and all of us went in to a class room and voted for our house captains and I put up my and went for it and I got it so now I am a House Captain!  we have also made a piece of puzzle and put all of them together as you can see in one of the photos.  also we have all made a R.E cover for our books you can also see that in one of the photos. We've also made a Chinese new year mask. Today which is Friday we had a leadership assembly and I got my House Captain badge and a Travlewise badge. I can't wait for what next week will bring.



No comments:

Post a Comment